Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Sunday, November 28, 2010

WE'RE NOT ISLANDS IN THE SEA


 I look at friends I love so dear
And see much that I desire
The way they want to serve the Lord
Walk a little higher

But as I get to know them more
A different facet’s seen
Scars from hurts along life’s path
And hard places they have been

Regrets for things that they did wrong
And the price they had to pay
And the burdens that they had to bear
Carry all the way

Not only love I feel now
But the burdens that they bear
The regret once theirs now are mine
It’s the price of loving care

Their shame is mine along with scars
We’re not islands in the sea
You’re in me and I’m in you
I’m not me but we.

No comments:

Post a Comment