Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Sunday, November 28, 2010

FORGIVENESS


 
I don’t have to look too far
To see the wrong I’ve done
But I know that God’s forgiven
The entire total sum

The thing that really grieves me deep
Is to see the partial way
That friends sometimes forgive
The silly things I say

We’re all prone to make mistakes
And I the most of all
But when you see this, don’t forget
You’re also prone to fall

So when I come with contrite heart
To offer my repentance
Don’t presume and act as judge
And pass on me your sentence

More than needing grace from you
It’s you that needs to give it
If you don’t forgive the entire sum
From God you won’t receive it

So not just the words I might have said
But the reasons that let it be
And my character that gave it space
The entire sum you see

We pray for God’s forgiveness
As we forgive each other
Remember this when you ask
God’s grace your sins to cover

No comments:

Post a Comment