Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Sunday, November 28, 2010

REAPING A HEAVY HARVEST

In foolishness the seeds I’ve sown
Now I reap and how it’s grown
This wretched thing that I conceived
Has given birth and how I’m grieved

A harvest heavy, full of care
A burden I find hard to bear
It was me; I did it, I’m to blame
And now I have to bear the shame

Curse this flesh and sin that clings
As a scorpion that stings
But one day soon this beast I’ll crush
Then the battle in my mind will hush

From sins illusion then set free
I’ll be the one I want to be
Perfect flesh and perfect mind
No more ties of sin that bind

You’ll all rejoice to see me free
But released from my worst enemy
I’ll be rejoicing even more
As I slip through heavens door.


Now, you say, "Well, can't we backslide?" Absolutely. And when you backslide, you're going to get it; don't you worry. Abraham got it, and the rest of them got it, and you'll get it. Don't you think it gives you a right to sin; it doesn't. You'll pay for everything that you do. You'll reap what you sow. You do one little sin, and you'll reap a whole washtub full. That's right. But, brother, that don't mean to say that you're lost. That's exactly right. Abraham reaped exactly what he sowed. That's right. But he was still saved.
William Branham, Hebrews Chapter 6 57-09-08

No comments:

Post a Comment