Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Monday, November 29, 2010

OVERWHELMING LOVE

I stand in awe am overwhelmed
At the love God has for me
Though I see the reasons in the Word
Still wonder how it can be

I can’t comprehend His patience
How he graciously waits by
Till I finally surrender
And let my will just die

So constantly I've made mistakes
With many more to come
Yet His grace is still unending
He won’t let me come undone

What about iniquity?
The things I knew weren’t right
How He still has mercy
And washes that from sight

There’re just no words that I can say
To express my humbled heart
That He’s been guiding, watching me
From the very start

There’re others better than I am
That He just passed right by
And came and chose me as His own
So I won’t have to die

I know that He forknew me
That I’m a part of Him
But still it always moves me
That He’d save me from my sin


 There was never One like Him on earth, never will be. He was Emmanuel. He was Alpha, Omega, the Beginning and the End, He that was, which is, and shall come, the Root and Offspring of David; the Morning Star. In Him dwelt Deity. In Him was God.
"God was in His Son, in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself." Jesus said, "It's not me that doeth the works, but it's My Father that dwelleth in Me. My Father and I are One," God made manifest in flesh. What a marvelous revelation of God's love to us, He would unfold Himself and come down and dwell in human flesh in order to take away sin and sickness from the human race and redeem us back to the Father.
William Branham, Redemption By Power 54-03-29

No comments:

Post a Comment