Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

THERE'S SUN THIS SIDE OF THE TRIAL




There’s sun this side of the trial
Though I always knew it was there
But down in the depths of the valley
It was hard to find anywhere

But how glorious the rays that envelop
The battle scared veterans we see
What relief to be on the mountain
I know for one of them me.

God told me to be not afraid
On this long and tortuous way
Now I’ve emerged with more patience and faith
Than when I entered the valley that day

I can say now it’s over I needed
All the trouble this trial has brought
Though at the time it was bitter
I’m glad for the changes it wrought

No doubt I’ll have many more valleys
Though I pray they won’t be as dark
For my path must get higher and higher
Than the place my journey did start.

No comments:

Post a Comment