Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Sunday, November 28, 2010

THE HIDING PLACE


 There’s a hiding place that I have found though it never had been lost
The problem was the price required, everything I was it cost
My ambition, my desires, the esteem I had for me 
My religion I held dear, my revelations I could see

Even all the rights I had, had to be forfeited
So that my worst enemy, overcome could be defeated
Emptied of myself [as much as I know now]
God takes me in behind the veil; I rest safely in His power

Away from stress and turmoil, and the noise of my own mind
I’m released from shackles that I forged, and wore that tightly bind
And if I find I’m bound again, I can’t blame it on another
It was me, I left the hiding place and the Word God gave to cover

No comments:

Post a Comment