Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A SYMPHONY OF GENTLENESS


When I feel so troubled
My spirit full of grief
When sorrow overwhelms my soul
There’s a place I find relief
With tender words He comforts me
And eases all my pain
And every time I go to Him
It’s always just the same
My spirit soon becomes aware
Of a sound so sweet
A symphony of gentleness
As I sit at Jesus feet
The burden that I found so hard
Eases in this place
Where soothing sounds of love abound
Where I can almost see His face
Where trouble was peace now flows
Love has been the balm
And though battered by the angry waves
He’s now made the waters calm
And as I rise I bow my head
I thank Him for His time
Reassured that I am His
And no doubt that He is mine




No comments:

Post a Comment