Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Monday, November 22, 2010

MY POEMS


 Some of them are funny, some of them are sad
Some might make you laugh, and some might make you mad
But all in all there’s one central theme, it’s the Message for our day
It’s Hebrews 13:8*, and Christ alive today

I’m sorry if you think, I’ve written one on you
I’ve written lot’s on me, so if the cap fits wear it too.
Let us not be hothouse plants, always needing to be pampered
Let me freely write on life, not by your feelings hampered

We can learn so much when we look at life, if our attitude is humble
Let’s put aside our pride, and complex that will stumble
There’s no intention in my heart, that any be insulting
If there’s one you find provocative, may good works be resulting

I trust that I’ve been able, to encourage you today
Or maybe make you stop and think, about a better way
I need all the help I get, and guess you’re just the same
But help can come in many ways, and to bless you is my aim.

*Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment