Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Sunday, November 28, 2010

GOD'S EAGLES


The strength the power the mastery
As his feathers feel the air
His confidence is absolute
He has no thought of fear

Knowing that the wind is there
To lift him to the heights
Where only he reigns supreme
And all is in his sight

God’s given me great wings of faith
My eyesight’s sharp and clear
I feel the Spirit moving now
Lord help me have no fear

Help me know just who I am
Let confidence abound
To stretch my wings, catch the breeze
And rise up off the ground

Leaving all the worldly cares 
So very far behind
And I can soar the heavens
With others of my kind

No comments:

Post a Comment