Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Monday, December 6, 2010

THANK YOU FOR THIS TRIAL LORD

Thank You for this trial Lord
It’s really what I needed.
I can say it’s brought out character
That the Holy Ghost had seeded.

In this deep and shadowed valley
I found Your shining Light.
To lead me on this rugged path
And see me through the night.

I found that all the problems
That came from every side,
Had no affect up on my heart
And the Life I had inside.

But rather it just chipped away,
 At the weakness of my mind.
And helped me drop and leave some faults,
So very far behind.


God doesn't promise a flower bed of Eden. Don't falsify a Christian, and don't falsify the message by telling that everything's going to be all right, there nothing going to harm you, there's nothing going--ain't no trials or nothing. That's wrong. As a poet said, "Must I be carried home to heaven on a flower bed of ease, while others fought to win the prize and sailed through bloody seas?" No, sir. God doesn't promise ease and prosperity. But He promises grace to endure in every trial. It's the grace that we look to.
William Branham "Junction of Time." 56-01-15

No comments:

Post a Comment