Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Grace is All Sufficient

The more I see of God in me
The more detestable I find
The faults I carry with me
That in the past I didn’t mind
How I loath the weakness that I bear
And pray God will give release
From the nagging thorns provoking
So I can live with me in peace.

Please have patience, give me time
I really need your grace
The Potter hasn’t finished yet
I’m still running in the race
I know there’re many faults you see
But my list on me is longer
Don’t despise my weakness
Help me if you’re stronger.

I appreciate all the prayers you pray
And thanks if you are fasting
Your faith will lift me higher
And do a work that’s lasting.
But now I hear God softly say
My grace is all sufficient
No guilty stain of sin remains
The Blood was all efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment