Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Monday, December 6, 2010

I'LL TRUST YOUR EVERY LEADING

I’ll serve You Lord in any way
I’ll trust Your every leading,
I’ll stand up tall and walk your will
Not fall down begging, pleading

Through the fire, through the flood
I know You’ll guide and keep
Though danger come You’ll lead me through
As a Shepherd guides his sheep

What tender hand with sweet caress
Your comfort I can feel
And when completely broken down
Your love is there to heal.

Through my life there’s never been a time
That this trust has been betrayed
Though to help to teach me patience
The reason’s been delayed

And when trials just get greater
My trust increases too
For I know that You’ll provide the grace
To help to get me through

No comments:

Post a Comment