Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Saturday, December 11, 2010

FOR THE DEAD IN CHRIST THERE'S PEACE



I want to be more humble, whatever it should take.
My pride completely shattered, I want to see it break.
I’m desperate, I don’t care, what methods God should use.
I want to see results, how He does it, God can choose.

I want to rest, relax, in the presence of the Light.
Trusting in His will, for my way was never right.
No competing voices, no ambitions of my own
No pressure from another; just me and God alone.

What a horrible thing to gain in years, just to be another fool
God let me completely die so You completely rule
I’ve seen the proud so lifted up, yet only they don’t know,
All others see it clearly; through the years they watch it grow.

When provoked it just wont matter, I’ll let it just pass by
For the dead in Christ there’s peace, there’s no reaction once you die
Let me bury this old girl, I’ll sing no songs of mourning
But rest easy in Your grace, with Your humility adorning.

... the very first step to successful Christianity, and to show that man has received the Holy Spirit, is humility, real God-given humility, that It must be given humbly. But, yet, a church without a doctrine is just like a jellyfish; it has no backbone. So, we've got to have backbone in it. And not also backbone, but teeth also, because the Church of God must eat the Bread of Life.
William Branham, Palmerworm. Locust. Caterpillar. 59-08-23

No comments:

Post a Comment