Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Monday, December 6, 2010

HOME


A resting place, a refuge,
From life’s constant pressure,
Where I relax with those I love,
Is a home that I can treasure.
Love and laughter always near,
Familiar ways and faces,
A place where I can rest,
 When I return from distant places.

There’s forgiveness when I get it wrong,
And God is welcome here.
 I’m free to tell my dreams,
And my convictions share.
But this home is just a glimpse,
Of the home I’m longing for,
Where my Father’s waiting for me,
With the home He’s got in store.


 God has provided us a Sacrifice. And He's just as real tonight. He can speak you into good health. He can speak you in from a sinner to a Christian. He can do anything that you believe that He will do for you, that He's made it, because the Sacrifice has already been made. Jesus Christ met that place, and Jehovah-jireh has provided a Lamb for your healing, and for your salvation, and for your home in glory, for your security till He comes. A Lamb has already been provided.
William Branham "Jehovah Jireh" 57-03-26 

No comments:

Post a Comment