Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I CAN POINT BEYOND THE VEIL

There’s something really beautiful
In the young ones that I see
And as they start to walk for Christ
I feel love well up in me

How I want to draw them in
And put them in my heart
They’d be immersed in love
And from Christ they’d not depart

I’d carry all their burdens
So they’d not feel any pain
And protect them from all evil
But in this there’d be no gain

They have to win their wars
And be victors in the fight
To appreciate the day time
 They must labour through the night

If I carried all their burdens
I’d die with such a load
But it’s just the love that’s in my heart
To want to help them on life’s road

As a friend I want to share
My life and know theirs too
And encourage, pray and urge them on
In the hard times they go through

But I find that I can’t do it
But I can point beyond the veil
To a place that they can rest
With no trouble or travail

No comments:

Post a Comment