Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS

It’s Christmas once again, and another year is ending
And Christ is taken from the mass but there’s materialistic spending
Instead of love that reaches out and deeper contemplation
The pressure builds to satisfy unwanted obligation

If we could gather round the Word and appreciate the reason
There’d be no grudging duty, we could celebrate the season.
If God was really in it what a difference it would make
But He’s been left behind and it’s all become a fake

There’s pagans provocation, with their sinful ways they’re free
But resent the stand I make and my Christianity
So escape is my best option so I have liberty
To have relaxing atmosphere so I can just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment