Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Friday, January 14, 2011

MY HEART IS YOURS


Jesus lover of my soul
I rest in Your embrace.
My heart is only Yours
As I look into your Face.
Yielding all I ever had
All I could ever be.
Though You bled and paid the price
These things I give for free.

They are only wretchedness
But You have given life.
You gave me all the peace You had
And I give you all my strife.
With all my hate and bitterness
Everything is surrendered,
As You give me all Your life and love
With amazing grace extended.

No comments:

Post a Comment