Favourite Quotation




What is the new Birth then?... It is the revelation of Jesus Christ personally to you… Not you joined a church, you shook a hand… you promised to live by a code of rules. But Christ, the Bible, He is the Word that was revealed to you. And no matter what anybody says, what takes place… It's Christ in you. That is the revelation that the Church was built upon.

William Branham; Christ Is The Mystery Of God Revealed 1963

Monday, November 28, 2011

I'M GOING TO COME AND TALK FOR YEARS

How I’m looking forward to heaven and all the time that there will be
God’s family I can get to know and in return they me
I’m going to come and talk for years and get to know you well
You can tell your story then mine I’d like to tell
 
We’ll be real sisters then and brothers there’ll be no bar
I won’t have to stand back and listen from afar
Until then I must wait and pray the time is near
God will give us time on earth so I can get to know you here

No comments:

Post a Comment